Holymoly Lady Doppio Black:
This beauty features a traditional step-through frame that makes mounting and dismounting effortless. It's is fitted with a dynamo powered front and rear lights. The legendary Brooks leather saddle and array of chrome plated components complete the package.
Hi-ten steel frame and fork, Shimano dynamo front hub with roller brake, Shimano Nexus 3 speed rear hub with coaster brake, VP pedals, alloy hand polished rims, Brooks saddle, Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires, Buechel front light, Spanning Pixeo rear light.
The Holymoly bikes are the perfect choice for anyone who believes that the journey is just as important as the destination. The Holymoly's design is influenced by classic Dutch bikes, with a lugged frame and great care to details giving this bike a fine retro taste. With the completely upright position, we can guarantee that if you take a ride on the same route as you normally do on your mountain bike or road bike you will notice things that you never saw before. At Creme, we use the Holymoly bikes on our evening cruises that take us to our favourite restaurants in our seaside resort of Sopot. If you value style and comfort over speed, then this is the bicycle for you.
Available in 2 price levels, 2 frame sizes with men's or women's frames.
- Very upright riding position and let's you relax and enjoy the views,
- lightweight aluminium wheels,
- includes front basket that lets you carry all your goods efficiently,
- Shimano nexus 3-speed internal hub is the epitome of quality, versatility, and simplicity,
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser 700c tires are perfect for commuting, with a round profile to handle anything in the city,
- street clothes stay clean and dry under all-season conditions thanks to full coverage, durable fenders and chain guard,
- safety at night thanks to front and rear lights included with the bike,
- very comfortable saddle,
- steel frame makes the bicycle durable and comfortable,
- eye-catching powdercoat paint job and clear coat for great looks and durability,
- handbuilt in Europe.
|Seat tube: 490mm||Seat tube: 540mm|
|Top tube: 595mm||Top tube: 615mm|
|Chainstay: 472mm||Chainstay: 472mm|
|Head angle: 68||Head angle: 68|
|Seat angle: 69||Seat angle: 69|
|Bottom bracket:||Square taper, 68mm shell|
|Brake front:||Shimano Roller brake
|Brake rear:||coaster brake / hub integrated|
|Carrier / Basket||front wicker basket|
|Crankset:||steel, 170mm, 36t|
|Fork:||Hi-ten steel, lugged, 1"|
|Frame:||Hi-ten steel, lugged|
|Handlebar:||steel, chrome plated, 550mm|
|Headset:||VP, threaded, 1"|
|Hub front:||Shimano Dynamo hub ADH3N20DS|
|Hub rear:||Shimano Nexus SG-3C41 3-speed hub with coaster brake, 20T sprocket|
|Light front:||Buechel retro light, dynamo hub|
|Light rear:||Spanninga Pixeo XDS, mudguard mounted dynamo hub|
|Rims:||Ryde, aluminium 700C, polished|
|Stem:||steel, chrome plated|
|Tyres:||Schwalbe RoadCruiser 42-622, 700X40C|
|Additional:||Creme chain cover, "dutch" style, stylish bell|
Please note that the actual specification of the bicycle can be slightly different than that published on this website.