The Caferacer commuter bike's design is influenced by hand built porteur bicycles of the 50's and 60's. The semi-upright position will give you a perfect balance between comfort and speed, whilst the front rack will be ideal for carrying your groceries, laptop or just about anything else that you need to take with you. But take note that the Caferacer is not only practical but also exceptionally beautiful. Look closer at the paint job and the finish of the parts. You will find some rare features not commonly found in todays bicycles, like hand polished rims and a lugged frame and fork, making this machine a treat for bike connoisseurs. However, you don't have to be a bicycle mechanic to ride this bike every day - there are no external derailleurs, no adjustment knobs, and all Caferacers feature very clean cable routing. All this will give you a classic looking bicycle that is a pleasure to use every day.
The Caferacer comes in 4 price levels, with 3 speeds or 7 speeds, with men's or ladies frames, each in 3 sizes.
- Semi-upright position for the best compromise between speed and comfort (can be fine tuned to suit personal taste),
- reliable shifting, and efficient pedalling thanks to internal gearing hubs,
- integrated front rack manages heavy loads (up to 10 kg)
- street clothes stay clean and dry in all-season conditions thanks to full coverage, durable fenders and chain guard,
- safety at night thanks to front and rear lights included with the bike,
- steel frame makes the bicycle durable and comfortable,
- eye-catching powdercoat paint job and clear coat for great looks and durability,
- handbuilt in Europe.