1. Creme Cycles sp. z o.o. sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as CREME) warrants all its new bicycles against defects in materials and workmanship as stated below:
- mechanical structure of frames & forks: for the lifetime of the original owner,
- mechanical structure of all other components: for a period of 2 years,
- paint and decals: for a period of 1 year.
2. If any defects are noticed in the bicycle, the Customer must stop using the product immediately and should report this to the dealer that sold it within 14 days. Using a damaged bicycle will void the warranty, lead to more extensive damage and may pose a serious hazard to the rider’s health and life.
3. The warranty period starts from the day when the product is purchased. This purchase must be documented with the cash receipt plus filled in warranty card (which includes the following information: date of purchase, serial number of frame, name of bicycle model, customer's name and name of dealer).
4. The warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
5. Claims under this warranty should be made through the dealer where the bicycle was purchased.
6. The bicycle should be submitted to a mandatory check-up (cost of this check up should be covered by customer) between the 3rd and 5th week from date of purchase (or after 50 km of riding) to an authorised bicycle dealer. The confirmation of this check-up should be documented in the warranty card. Failure to do this will void the warranty.
7. The warranty is valid only if the bicycle is sold by an authorised dealer in a ready-to-ride condition.
8. If a certain part of the bicycle will require replacement under this warranty, parts that are similar in function to the originals shall be provided. It may not always be possible to provide parts that are identical. The decision if a broken part requires replacement or repair will be made by the dealer who sold the bicycle. The dealer’s decision will be conclusive and binding. If a warranty claim for a painted part is grounded, but this part is not available in the requested colour (either due to discontinuation of the colour line or due to out of stock situation), Creme reserves the right to replace these parts with equivalent products in a chrome plated finish. In a situation where only one painted fender is qualified for warranty replacement, we will supply a set of fenders as replacement (front and rear).
9. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of tires, chains, brake pads, bearings, cogs and chainrings. Wheel truing, lubricating, brake adjustment, drive train adjustment and other typical maintenance procedures are not covered by the warranty and must be conducted by a professional bicycle workshop at the cost of the customer.
10. The warranty does not cover: labor charges for replacing parts, paint and decals, problems that result from excessive loads occurring during extreme riding or from incorrect riding technique. The warranty does not cover: the cost of travel or shipment to and from an authorised dealer. Such costs, if any, shall be borne by the original owner.
11. This warranty is void if: the warranty card is filled in incorrectly or incompletely, any modifications have been made to the bicycle by the customer, damage has been caused by external parts that have been incorrectly assembled on the bicycle, the product had not been used, maintained or repaired according the manufacturer’s instructions, the bicycle had been sold disassembled, or only partially assembled, the product was transferred to any third party.
12. Directions on how to deal with warranty cases shall be provided by the distributor of the product in the region where it was purchased.
13. This limited warranty does provide the original owner with certain legal rights and recourse and the original owner may possess other rights or recourse, depending on the state, jurisdiction, country, or province. Please be informed that this is a final statement of CREME and all the remedies available to the original owner are stated herein. CREME does not allow or authorise any entity (including authorised dealers) to extend any other express or implied warranties on its behalf. An original owner agrees that CREME’S liability under this warranty under no circumstances shall be greater than the original purchase price. In no event shall CREME be liable for incidental or consequential damages. All other remedies, obligations, liabilities, rights, warranties, express or implied, arising from law or otherwise, including (but not limited to) any claimed implied warranty of merchantability, any claimed implied warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, and any claimed implied warranty of fitness, are disclaimed by CREME and waived by the original owner. Some states, jurisdictions, countries, and provinces do not allow some or all of the limitations set forth herein, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. If any provision is found unenforceable, only that provision shall be stricken and all others shall apply.